Monday, October 23, 2006

Hooked on Sudoku

Sudoku

Wow - I have to tell you I am totally hooked... For a guy who is always looking for a hobby, this is really cool. Almost like reading but not.

I was on the train back from NY with a friend who said that they were totally hooked on it. I didn't give it much thought. Then I was on a plane and saw the game in one of those airline magazines so I thought I would try it. Wow, it sucked me right in.

Next think I know I am on line looking for a game to play while I am on line or to play it on my computer or on my hand held devise. No luck on the hand held, but I found the game on line at http://www.websudoku.com/. First thing I did was, for $2.95 created by own book of 12 puzzles and some cool ones at that. Then I downloaded the game for $14 and have been playing ever since.

Caution, may cause problems with Wife.

Yeah, she got pretty irritated with me playing it for so long, so I have had to back off, but it is very addicting. Great game. (Now I think I need to look up it's history. Very interesting.)

No comments: